Marketing Vacancies at CED Stone Group
Digital Marketing Executive (Website/SEO/Mobile/Apps)
CED Stone Group are recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive (Website/SEO/Mobile/Apps) to join their Marketing team based at their head office in Essex. The role is to run and develop existing and new websites and working with the marketing manager develop, plan and implement a SEO strategy and produce insights utilising Google Analytics to monitor performance. You will develop and manage all paid Ads across digital platforms to include PPC and Google AdWords.
The main responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive include:
- Website Management & Development
- SEO – working with the marketing team to ensure all content is optimised
- PPC Campaign Strategy management
- Google Analytics
- Coding: HTML – JAVA - JAVA Script– CSS – PHP
You would be responsible for development of company websites and day to day maintenance. You will be tasked with maintaining, monitoring and improving our existing website, keeping it current with market trends. You will monitor and review all SEO technical and content elements, as well as develop a PPC/Adwords strategy. The role will involve actively researching, testing and proposing new
approaches to improve SEO outreach and general SEO.The ideal applicant will need to be a tec savvy team player who can work collaboratively with a positive, can do approach. They must have an outgoing personality be confident and friendly, proactive and well organised, have excellent communication skills, and pay very careful
attention to detail.
Necessary requirements include:
- You will need to have the ability to understand and quantify data from testing and effectiveness.
- Excellent analytical skills, including a knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, SEMrush and Majestic SEO are preferable as is an understanding of HTML, CSS and JAVA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SEO, google analytic, Add-words, PPC, Mobile Marketing, App development and HTML & CSS are essential.
- Good academics are essential as are a keen awareness of new digital media technologies and trends.
37.5 – Monday to Friday