1. Perform the necessary excavation. Always remove the topsoil.
2. Place the borders. These should be 2 cm above the level of the top of the sheet.
3. Dig the foundations. Work in max. layers of 20 cm and compact with a vibrating plate.
4. Install the levelling layer in fine gravel, compact and level.
5. Install the ECCOgravel® with overlapping geotextile. Cut with a cutting disc. Then, lay sheets in halfbrick bond.
6. Lay the gravel. First the gravel then moving loads. Level with a shovel, brush, rake and tamp. Do not compact the decorative gravel. Leave the gravel ± 2 cm above the sheets. The gravel will sink slightly as a result of natural compaction. Eventually, there should be just enough gravel to hide the ECCOgravel® sheets.
7. Inspect and level a few weeks after initial use. Add gravel where necessary. Sinking will no longer occur.