Convenient and easy to use jointing mortar.
Requires just 2 litres of clean water added to the tub and mixed with a paddle mixer, to be ready to go.
Ease of use makes tufftop Utility ideal for smaller projects including driveways, pavements and patios.
tufftop Utility has been developed to make things as easy as possible for all users. Supplied in a reusable and recyclable tub.
The individual sachets in each tub ensure the correct amount of tufftop Utility is used and wastage is minimised.
The carefully measured contents of each sachet are mixed with exactly 1 litre of water.
- Self compacting jointing slurry mortar
- For smaller commercial, domestic bound construction pavements, driveways and patios
- Four colours available; Natural Grey, Mid Grey, Dark Grey, Beige
- For paved areas in; sandstone, granite, concrete and porcelain paving units
- Complies with BS 7533-101
- Minimal maintenance required
- Polymer and resin free.
- Prepare equipment
- Wash and wet paving
- Add 1 L of clean water per sachet to tub
- Add sachet to tub and mix
- Pour mortar over wet paving
- Spread tufftop Utility to fill joints
- Clean using a squeegee with water and / or a sponge float
It is important the pavement is entirely wet, to aid application, the complete filling of the joints and the final cleaning process.
Do NOT let mortar dry on the surface, spray with a light mist to keep moist while applying & cleaning, if necessary.