Our experienced team of Estimators will quickly and accurately break down any enquiry for pricing. During this process, we would also put forward recommendations which could offer a cost saving or a technical advantage. Many factors have to be taken into consideration when putting together a cost estimate and our knowledgeable team will ensure that everything is covered.
- Fast turnaround of customer enquiries.
- Friendly, experienced team.
- Dedicated team member to handle your enquiry.
- Sampling and technical information provided if requested.
- Site and office visits to discuss requirements and project programmes.
- CAD design and drawing advise.
Send enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our dedicated Operations team follow tried and tested systems to ensure that customer contact is key and that you are kept fully informed during the production, shipping and delivery process. We are ISO9001: 2015 compliant for these systems.
- Dedicated team member from start to finish.
- Order Confirmation & cutting tickets for approval at point of order.
- Product pictures provided of completed orders prior to shipment.
- Packing lists & delivery dates confirmed in advance.
- Pre-contract meetings.
- Site visits when required.
With our vast and UK leading sample range of natural stones from worldwide sources, coupled with our technical knowledge, we can help and advise you on which materials are most suitable for your scheme. Focusing on issues such as technical capability requirements, project budgets and aesthetics, we will take all requirements into consideration when recommending the best solutions. At CED Commercial, we will strive to make sure that your scheme will stand the test of time and be something that people will continue to use, admire and enjoy for years to come!
- Fully stocked, regularly updated sample library of natural stones from all over the world.
- CPD presentations.
- Advice on build-up, installation and maintenance of your scheme.
- Knowledgeable and experienced Technical staff.
- Specification development